Blacksmiths' Guild of the Potomac Inc.

A interactive place for members of the guild

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Laura Fay Blumenthal

So GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU we SENT Mbaye a package some time ago and are very curious as to its arrival .

LB said...
Hi BGOP,

I am a U.S. Peace Corps Volunteer in Fatick, Senegal. I was just introduced to Mbaye Fall, the Senegalese blacksmith who participated in your Folkslife Festival in 2007.

Mr. Fall asked me to get in touch with BGOP and serve as his translator. Is there an email address to which I could send a letter? I intend on sending one by post, as well.

Next week, I plan on visitng Mr. Fall at his workshop and will take some photos to send to you.

Best regards,

Laura Blumenthal
Peace Corps Volunteer
Small Enterprise Development
Fatick, Senegal

Thursday, 17 July, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home